Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Boulder, CO

YOYO!

Sorry it's been a while since I've posted, but it's been kind of crazy trying to move into my new place. I'm doing it though, I've got a bed and a dresser and a desk now, so i'm almost all set.

Right now there are a tonne of people staying in our house! Bill drove up to look for a job, but right now i think he's falling in love with the idea of graduate school. Chas and amy are living with us until they get their new place on the 1st of September. Kerry, Mary Jane, and Andrew are all staying with us till the end of the week on their road trip.

Boulder is awesome. I love riding my bike all over the bike lanes and green ways, there is a tonne of local brewery's so there's a huge selection of really good beer. The mountains are amazing! The main downside is everything here is more expensive.

Anyhow, I'm sorry this is short, i just wanted to touch base with the world! I'll put pictures of our apt up once we get settled down and there's not mattresses covering every inch of floor.
love you all,
mike

1 comment:

Austin Enoch said...

I like how you spell ton. Thanks for the update. Give everyone tonnes of hellos.