Monday, June 2, 2008

WE did it!

So we biked the blue ridge parkway. I'll have pictures to come, but i don't think they can show how beautiful and fun the ride was. Absolutely a fantastic vacation. When i get some time, i might make a website about it in case anybody else out there ever wants to try it! We all averaged around 275 biking miles and roughly 90 driving miles. We had to skip about 90 miles due to bad weather and detours, but i still think i can officially check that off my bucket list.

Now I'm at home in springfield for a week with the fam. I've been sleeping and eating a lot, which is fantastic. My family is cool, and we've been enjoying nice weather here in Springfield. My mom and I went for a cruiser ride around town, my brother and I went to the driving range, and my dad and I played some awesome disc golf. I've also gotten to see my grandparents, who are cool.

Anyhow, thats it for now. I'll holler when there are some pictures up.
Peace.
mike

No comments: