Sunday, October 26, 2008

a good weekend

This weekend was fun. Also, I didn't tell you this but i got a digital camera for my birthday. That means I can blog, and post pictures too!

First off, I went to velo swap and scored a new bike. It's a red Felt, and its soo fast. For you bike nerds out there, its a custom built felt with a carbon fork, carbon stays, and a full dura-ace group on it. I took it for a spin saturday and had a personal best on one of the little local climbs.

After the ride, my friend Shannon came in town with her puppy. We had a good time hanging out on the roof, watching an awesome Boulder sunset! Sunday, we went to my church, which is amazing, and went on a little hike with the puppy. Shannon left this morning, which is sad because she won't be close by anymore.

Anyhow it's getting cold out, and it won't be long till the snows arrive! I'll keep you posted!
Peace.
mike

No comments: