Sunday, September 13, 2009

Rome, day 1

We've arrived in Rome! The trip was uneventful except when the lady next to me ordered her third glass of wine, and decided it would look great spilled all over my new pants. Rome is beautiful, I've covered a lot of the city walking (with some help from a couple shots of expresso). Our hotel is nice, a block away from the st Peter in chains church and just down the road from the collesum in a quiet alleyway. I'm pretty exausted and might make it an early night. I want to go on a mourning jog to some of the sites before they begin looking like Disney land again... Then it's conference time! The talks sound cool in the neardiest way possible, ours is on Tuesday!

Anyhow, I'll try to keep this updated but expect short posts because I'm tapping them out on my iPod.
Peace
mike

No comments: