Thursday, September 17, 2009

Spanish steps

Todays session at the conference was the best yet with a couple very interesting talks. I had my best lunch yet at a place near our hotel under some vines. It was very afforadable and I had pork, and a delicious salad plus some dried meats! (meal photos to come). This afternoon we walked to the Spanish steps and took a nap... Now we're off to the gala dinner at the palazzo brancaccio (which I underestand is a point of interest).

At some point I plan on seeing the Spanish steps? Thanks again for all the tips I've gotten via blog or facebook.

Oh, I should note that when travelling in Rome watch out for extra charges on your meal such as service charges, sitting charges, and charges for things like the bread they put out on the table. Yesterday we totally got Ripped off...

No comments: