Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Holiday Cheer

Dear "Blog World,"
Well I'm in Illinois and I've got to admit, not much is going on!

But, because my blog is "disappointing" people, then I will blog about it...

Its kind of hard to try to move into my room here, considering I've never lived here before. I think I'm going to sell all my CD's because i have them all on iTunes now. I'm also finding a lot of things from high school, which is kind of fun.

We've had a lot of party's with my moms side of the family: Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and a Graduation party for yours truly. Christmas was, in my eyes, a big success. I got a pair of carharts, 2 flannel shirts, a power inverter for my car, lots of candy, and a messenger bag.


In the above picture, I'm partying with my grandpa, wearing my new flannel shirt. Notice the diploma in the upper right! Woo hoo!

I leave for Hawaii tomorrow, so expect my next blog to be in 2007!

No comments: