Tuesday, March 6, 2007

America

Holler,
I'm back in the states. The return trip was rather uneventful. I got labled as a Vegan when trying to tell the airline I was lactose intolerant... so i had vegan meals, but they wern't bad. It's weird that I can spend sunday at the beach, live monday twice, and tuesday be here in Illinois where there is snow on the grown. When you live one day twice, it gives you a lot of time so I finished reading "Brave New World" which was really good.

I have pictures up on my album now, including one or two from tazmania and i'm working on putting up my panoramas from the trip, so check them out!



It's funny if you stand at the back of a trans-pacific flight in the back of an airplane. Hundreds of people all sitting there, with their headphones on, staring at their individual screen each playing their individual movie at the individual time they choose. Mass-individualizim.
-mike

1 comment:

Ed said...

May I be the 17th to say: Welcome Home!

What was your favorite place? (Can you define one)? From your pictures, mine is either Hobart or the Whitsundays.

That's it and that's all.