Friday, February 2, 2007

Leavin' on a jet plane

So I'm leaving tomorrow morning for Australia. If you call me before noon you might still have a chance to get in touch with me before I spend more than 24 hours in airplanes and ports. Jet lag, here I come!!

I'm a little bummed because i didn't get to finish my TV-stand before I left, but here's a picture of what i did get done so far.




Also, here is something you can make at home and add to your "survival resume". A stove made out of soda cans!


Anyhow! Don't forget to write me! My e-mail address is mrsoltys@hotmail.com !!

1 comment:

Ed said...

Sweet looking TV stand. I wish anything I had made had gotten that far along on its path to completion.

And is that the same kind of stove that we made on your back deck back in your Ridge days? You burn ethanol in it?

And writing is dumb. Post on here and we'll write comments. That's like writing but with less commitment from me ...